Market by the Sea
2023 Vendor Application
**The first day of 2023 market season is scheduled for May 6th**
• Vendor Spaces: This is an outdoor market – please bring your own canopy
(with weights and/or tie-downs), table, chairs, and anything else needed to display your merchandise.
Vendor spaces are 10' x 10'
• Check in & Booth Setup: Donna or Carroll will be at G Street Plaza (located on the corner of G Street and Peace Portal Drive) from 8:00 – 9:30 am to help direct you to your space.
• Booth Fee: $15.00 per day for Chamber Members and $20.00 per day for non-members (nonprofit and children's booth cost is $5 per day). Payment may be in the form of cash or check and must be collected before 9:30am each Saturday
• Tear Down: All vendors are required to stay the entire day and are not permitted to start tear down until 2:00 pm
• Notify the Chamber office no later than the Thursday before if you will be vending the following Saturday.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-332-4544 in order to reserve a space.
Booth assignment is first come first serve but we must be notified in order to reserve a space each week.
• The market will run every Saturday May 6th – October 14th and is weather dependent.